By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by AnswerArea.com Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark laws.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily print one copy of the materials (information, article, blog post) on AnswerArea.com for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on AnswerArea.com;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by AnswerArea.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on AnswerArea.com are provided “as is”. AnswerArea.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, AnswerArea.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on this Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall AnswerArea.com be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this site, even if the Author(s) or AnswerArea.com has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on this website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. AnswerArea.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. AnswerArea.com Author(s) may make changes to the materials contained on this website at any time without notice. AnswerArea.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
AnswerArea.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The
inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to AnswerArea.com website shall be governed by the laws of Lagos State, Nigeria without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Digital Millennium Copyright Act
AnswerArea.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and make effort to comply with safe harbor provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). Anyone who believes that their work has been reproduced on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement may notify us by providing the following information:
Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and needs to be removed, including a description of where it is located on the Website so that we can locate it;
Your address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address, so that we may contact you about your complaint; and
A signed statement that the above information is accurate; that you have a good faith belief that the identified use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf in this situation.
Notifications of claimed infringement should be forwarded to: [email protected]
AnswerArea.com expressly reserves all right, title and interest in and to the Services, and the content of this Website