RE: What is the best website very few people know about? What’s great about it?
Asked on August 27, 2017 in
- Papaly – Simple social bookmarking tool to manage all your links. Create custom boards and categories. Share and follow topics of interest to discover new content.
- Bey Bee Premium Indian Baby products brand.
- http://AmbitionBox.com – gives you free access to Interview Experiences and tips of companies from people who got selected/appeared for Interviews and in-depth authentic information about companies story, products & services, office photos, team, office locations, amusing facts, stats and much more!
- CODE REVIEW | codereview.orgfree.com – New to competitive programming and need your code reviewed by someone a level above you based on your codeforces ratings? Review code of a memeber a level below you to get your code reviewed by a member a level above you.
- BEAUTICIANS AT YOUR DOORSTEP – Rumra Zomato of Beauticians.
- bumblebeehub.com – A blog citing latest Business updates from India, covering various categories like business, education , technology, internet etc.
- Emailondeck.com : Instantly get a free, private email address that you can use for anything. It’s secure, and works on all sites.
- Ontroschool Helping every Entrepreneur, an institute cum co-creating space where Interns/students, employees, In fact anyone can enroll for Internship, weekend and vocational courses to learn and co-create, test, pivot the mock startups in a collaborative manner.
- Feed me videos : feedmevideos is a website where you can watch random videos of the category you like.Want to kill your time. This is the right place for you. There’s a huge collection of random videos. Just select the category you love and watch unlimited random videos.
- ConfirmTkt.com (http://onelink.to/xe7ndm) – Discover confirmed vacant seats from next/previous stations with W/L predictions
- screenr.com – record movies of your desktop and send them straight to YouTube.
- ctrlq.org/screenshots – for capturing screenshots of web pages on mobile and desktops.
- goo.gl – shorten long URLs and convert URLs into QR codes.
- unfurlr.com – find the original URL that’s hiding behind a short URL.
- qClock – find the local time of a city using a Google Map.
- copypastecharacter.com – copy special characters that aren’t on your keyboard.
- postpost.com – a better search engine for twitter.
- lovelycharts.com – create flowcharts, network diagrams, sitemaps, etc.
- iconfinder.com – the best place to find icons of all sizes.
- office.com – download templates, clipart and images for your Office documents.
- Pixlr-o-matic – is close to Instagram
- http://tiltshiftmaker.com/ – Now you can easily transform your existing photos into tilt-shift style miniatures.
- Rainy Mood – Relaxing sound of rain with YouTube integration
- Rome2rio: discover how to get anywhere – Discover how to get anywhere
- Mouselock.co – Easily keep secure your mouse when you are away
- Block Posters – Easily create any size wall post from any size image
- free disposable email addresses – You’ve found some cool free software you want to download but the site requires your email address before you can download the file. Are you concerned that, soon after signing up for the download, your email inbox will be inundated with unwanted spam emails? Don’t worry. There is an easy, free solution.
- How To Do Things – It’s not like this site needs much of an introduction. From subjects ranging from ‘How to throw a great birthday party’ to ‘How to make a wind chime from spoons’ to the unconventional ‘How to fart silently’ and ‘Where to stash your… ahem… sandwiches.’ How To Do Things is a website that teaches you how to do things (no $#!t, Sherlock!).Other than some very entertaining articles, How to Do things does serve to help in unusual situations when you don’t know where to turn.
- Any website that can make math fun has to be on this list. Mathrun is a website that turns math problems into a test of brain speed, refining your thought processes to think Math.
- Fiverr is a place where you can hire people for their posted services for the minimal charge of $5. Graphic designers, songwriters, marketing and advertising professionals, you name it.
- Sometimes, when you’re bored, you may not really have any time to waste. But you need to get out of your work rut and distract yourself with a short story – Classic Short Stories is a website with a widely appreciated collection of some of the world’s most famous short stories. So if you’re a reader, give this website a gander.
- Spreeder is a basic speed reading software that helps you increase your reading along with comprehension speed of what you’re reading. Which makes it a rather useless skill to have. Spreeder is a speed reading software that allows you to slowly improve upon your reading speed.
- if you feel like kicking back and concentrating on some random poetry, login and read on! Poem Hunter is a comprehensive online database of published poetry ranging from the classic to the contemporary. Whether you’re looking for John Donne and Shelly or Ray Carver and Paul Auster – Poem Hunter has it.
- Big Think is a website that stands as a constantly evolving road map to the best thinking across the planet.
- Ted Ed is the youtube channel maintained by TED (Technology, Entertainment, Design) the nonprofit devoted to ideas that are worth spreading. Ted Ed, similarly, is a youtube channel made for the sole purpose of educating people worldwide.
- Draw Space is an online portal meant to help the budding artist to learn the basics of drawing and sketching. It is a massive library of free and easily downloadable lessons. These lessons have been authored by world-renowned speakers. Draw Space is a community that consists of over 320,000 drawing enthusiasts, professional artists, art educators, and authors of art books.
- DuoLingo is a website used to learn more than 18 different languages ranging from Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Korean and several more. Duolingo encourages self-education, and just pushes you teach yourself a new language. Definitely a constructive use of your time.
- Unplug The TV is a website which offers an alternative to television programming.The website is a simple single page that flashes random videos for you to watch as an alternative to the terrible material that is shown on TVs today. The subjects of these videos change from random well-made web series to educational material, to short documentaries and socio-cultural videos.
- Free Rice is a non-profit website that is owned by and supported by the World Food Programme under the United Nations. As the name suggests, the web portal aims at giving free rice to under-poverished countries. And it relies on the masses to help out. All you need is a decent grip on your English vocabulary. The site throws words at you with four options to indicate their meaning, from which you have to select the most accurate one. Each correct answer donates 10 grains of rice. Improve your vocabulary and help out the needy in one fell swoop.
- Don’t want to get useless newsletters from websites on your email ? This is the website for you. This creates an email account that you can use for email confirmation on several websites. One good thing is that the account expires after 10 minute :). You can also prolong your expiry time if you want to: 10 Minute Mail
- Track the pricing history of a product on amazon. Its also predicts the best time to buy that product. Also includes importing your amazon wish list: http://us.camelcamelcamel.com
- Lenro connects neighborhood book readers. Borrow/lend books from book readers in your immediate neighborhood. Meet like-minded folks, save money and spread the love of books.
- Want free new music & movies? http://Thebootlegman.com is the place to go! Subscribe for album and movie leaks, as well as 10 free new mixtapes / albums, 3 new movies and 50 requests for whatever you’d like.
- http://Militarybases.co Ever wanted to know all about that military base near to you or on the other side of the world? Driving directions, interactive maps, history, housing, base facilities and much more for those who cannot get enough to learn about U.S. military bases.
Answered on August 27, 2017.